Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Memorandum Monday in the festive spirit

A big wave to you all as we count down to Christmas - plenty of lists on the go with a satisfying number of items ticked off as completed (but somehow more are being added too)

The local yarn bombers have been busy - this lovely snowy scene has been attracting lots of attention and people stopping for a photo - it is on top of the big postbox in the middle of the high street


This afternoon I'm heading into the city for my last foray to enjoy the decorations and some last bits to buy - I don't intend to venture in again until next week and am hoping a Monday afternoon will be quiet enough to get through the shops and market without feeling like I am wading through people all the time and that checkout queues will be reasonable.  There is always the lure of some mulled cider if it gets too much!!

Wishing you all a good week and Fabulous Festivities

6 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Oh I like lists & I especially like being able to tick off one item after another. Good Luck with your intended quiet shop today. Those snow people are so cute - their fluffyness is realistic of snow.

Hoping your week goes smoothy, with enjoyed mulled cider & a visit from Santa.

See you Wednesday. Any takers yet on continuing your SNAP meme?

Susanne said...

Well Fabulous Festivities right back at you. How nice that someone spiffed up the box for all to enjoy. Festive, indeed.

Lady Ella said...

That's got to be the best yarn bomb I have ever seen! (And I've only seen it in photos/on the tv.)

Sian said...

Wishing you a wonderful week of festive enjoyment. I love the yarn bombing so much that I am actually seriously considering starting to make a few bits for our pillar box for next year.

Jane said...

What a lovely find and such a good idea. Happy Christmas x

Maggie said...

I love the post box's hat. I still have bits to do tomorrow. Can't wait to get in those crowds!