Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Look up look down on the move

My 1st post created entirely using my tablet. (which is why you may have seen this post pop up on 
Monday)

Some typical sights at an airport looking up at the departures board




and down at luggage being loaded


and yes I also captured a plane for summer scavenger hunt - although that is not the reason 
I am embarking on a 17 hour journey  (much as 
I love the hunt and want to get all items that would be taking the hunt to extremes)

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Have a good week, 17hours! any clues as to where you are going?

Maria Ontiveros said...

Doing a catch up today. Your blackberries and crochet both look very appealing! Great look up/down today.Don't forget to stop by my blog this weekend for the final Scavenger Hunt link-up and check in.
Rinda