Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

City visit photo scavenger hunt

Thank you for all of your suggestions for items to include on my photo scavenger hunt to use when I’m visiting another city.
I’ve compiled this list, with some items inviting multiple photos
1. Benches
2. Billboards
3. Bridge
4. Building for worship
5. Doorway
6. Feet
7. Flag
8. Food
9. Group of locals relaxing
10. Headwear
11. Hotel
12. In shop windows
13. Local landmark
14. Outdoor market
15. Person dancing or playing music
16. Person in national dress
17. Public sculpture
18. Public transport
19. Skyline
20. Tower
21. Urban art
I think they will be fun to collect, take me to some interesting places and give a good feel for each city. 
And I've started collecting - mostly on my camera but I don't have a way to transfer them to my tablet.  So I took a few with my tablet to post now
breakfast in my hotel - no real clues to my location there
a place of worship   and not on my list but pretty and distinctive of here, pots of water lillies

I'll share the rest of my finds in Bangkok when
I'm home next week and able to connect my camera to my blog

5 comments:

alexa said...

That is a great list, Helena, and sure to capture a flavour of the real life which will suppround you. hosh, you do get around! Hoping you have a lovely time - I know you are working but you know what Immean :).

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great list! Looking forward to your finds.
See you this weekend for the final check in and link up of my hunt,
Rinda

Miriam said...

What a great list to take to a city. I hope you have a good time as well as some work days.

Alison said...

Have a good trip, Helena..looking forward to seeing your finds!
Alison xx

Patty Antle said...

hi Helena. I saw your fabulous pics of Bangkok and was curious about your list. I'll be going on a trip soon and think I will use this list I think it would be a fun scavenger hunt. Glad you had a good trip.