Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zoom in on the beach

I've been enjoying some clear blue skies and days that feel like spring - although I remind myself that we had snow in the middle of March last year

I enjoy watching all the dogs running around on the sand and into the water. some chasing balls and some just running - such energy and exuberance


I know many of you still have snow and cold - hope these photos brighten your day.  

10 weeks of zooming !  I really enjoy seeing all the link ups each week and the different ways you are using this meme



11 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

That sky and sea look wonderfully blue but I wouldn't want to paddle. Does feel spring like here too.

Sian said...

That sea looks so blue..

Yesterday was lovely here. Today is so grey that a blue sea is just the thing to enjoy looking at

Ruth said...

Lovely to see blue sky, isn't it! We have sunshine as well today. I love the zoom out shot.

Karen said...

Your photos do brighten my day! I wondered aloud to my husband this morning if we'd ever see the grass again. He thought not. :-) Spring seems a long ways off!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The colors are fabulous - nice to see something besides rain rain rain rain - though that is what makes our spring so glorious when it does get here.

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, how I'd love to go for a long walk along that beach! I love the zoomed-out photo: it's almost an abstract.

marsha said...

love wet doggy photos. it looks like a glorious beach for a walk.

Jimjams said...

That beach looks like a great place to walk or run or simply breathe

alexa said...

That looks beautifully bracing .... I am envying you :).

Maria Ontiveros said...

My daughter's dog loves, loves, loves the beach.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Love all those blues. Our old dog used to think water was only meant for drinking and would come to a screeching halt right at the edge of any water.