Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

on the 12th

as I mentioned last week when doing Sandie’s 5 in 5 I was reminded of a meme that was popular way back when (!!) I started blogging – taking 12 photos on the 12th of the month to record the day, I went back to find some of my old ones: December 2009.  So yesterday being the 12th, and I remembered as I was finishing breakfast, I recorded the day and chose 12 to record the day

12-in-12-112-in-12-212-in-12-312-in-12-412-in-12-512-in-12-612-in-12-712-in-12-812-in-12-912-in-12-1012-in-12-1112-in-12-12

and this is how I put them together on a page

16-march-2

It was fun being mindful of taking photos regularly throughout the day, including of some pretty mundane aspects.  I don’t think I’ll be doing it every month but I will probably do it once or twice more this year.  did you do 12 on the 12th back then?  are you still doing it?

7 comments:

Jane said...

that looks like a fun idea, must try and remember to do it next month!

Sian said...

I really like the way you have pulled this together..and the little glimpse it offers us into your day

Cheri said...

Great page Helena! I did 12 on the 12th for the entire year in 2012 and really enjoyed it. May need to resurrect something similar in the future!

Miriam said...

I love this Helena! I am hopeless at remembering to take the photos throughout the day. Now I would like to spend the day with you, breakfast by the computer, yes, something easy for lunch, yes. meat and veg for supper, yes. Line of duty! definitely. Can't wait for the last one. So, did she set him up? A woman scorned is a dangerous thing...

Karen said...

I did this for a whole year, and truly meant to join you this month. But it's obvious I need to put it on the calendar if it's going to happen. Love your collage of photos!

Melissa said...

I did do some 12 photo days and posts in 2012. What a great layout you have from repeating that project this month . . . I may just have to try it one 12th this year, too.

Prairie Jill said...

I love the glimpse at your day! It sounds lovely. I've never tried a 12-photo day, but it seems like a good idea.