Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Come for a walk

Blue skies and sunshine encourage me out for a walk along the promenade by the beach.  I know it is still nippy and we need a coat and, perhaps, gloves and a  hat, but the feel of sun and fresh air and lovely sights are worth it.

There is enough sun to create a shadow so come and walk with me

by-beach-1

enjoy the views

by-beach-2

and smile at the antics of all the dogs having a wonderful time playing on the beach

by-beach-3

I hope you are getting the opportunity for some energising walks this week

7 comments:

Sian said...

The soft blues, especially in that group of three, are just beautiful

Jane said...

I'd love to walk with you it looks so beautiful x

Cheri said...

I'm definitely looking forward to the weather warming up enough for a walk! Today is rainy and grey. Think I'll stay inside.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Beautiful photos. We've been down with colds - and it has been raining - so no walks this week - but watch out next week - here we come.

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, how lovely! I've been out walking this week, too, but it's still cold here, still snow on the ground!

Miriam said...

We were walking yesterday and today (nothing to energetic mind) but I was without, yes without even a cardigan! I was watching the dogs on the beach yesterday, they are so funny. Mine is still not well so is confined to barracks for a few more days.

Anonymous said...

I love the colours in these and how you've done the 3 middle pictures. No walks (outdoors) yet here but with the higher temperatures forecast for the next few days hopefully we'll be rid of the rest of the snow and sidewalks/pathways won't be so iffy and we can get out next week.