Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Look Up look Down at the theatre

at an interesting and energetic dance performance by men and wooden boxes – intrigued? there are some great images on their website

I took the down photo first, from our seats in the circle.  Nothing much of interest, and too many lights looking up so took one of the building when we left.

up-down-theater

This week my down photo came first but I seem to be finding the up photo first most often at the moment – anyone else finding a pattern of up or down first?

8 comments:

Amy said...

That's a great down photo this week Helena and an intriguing performance by the sounds of things.

I must admit, generally I look for an up version of things first ... though, I am finding I am checking to see if both look good and tell the story before I even start.

alexa said...

Ohh, there is always a buzz about the theatre! Lovely quality of light in these. Off to follow your link!

Miriam said...

Sounds fun & intriguing! Love this pair, what a contrast from the outside to inside. I have no pattern to noticing things just "Oh that would make a good Up/Down shot"
every where I go! I forgot it was Wednesday!!!

Sian said...

Definitely very intriguing. Maybe some day in the future I'll be able to investigate some Festival performances in real life. I hope!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great photos, Helena. Yes, I find that the up photos are a lot easier than the down. I suppose that's a good thing - always "looking up!" ;o)

Melissa said...

This is a great up & down look at your night out!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think I tend to take my down photo first . . . I find it easier. It's usually a bit of a search for me to find the up photo.
Rinda

Alison said...

Like Rinda, I find the 'down' picture easier to come by...that sounds like an intriguing performance!
Alison xx