Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I made these

  star wars 1

Inspired by some posts on Write, Click, Scrapbook some months ago (sorry didn’t note down who)  I made a set of cards for my nephews (17 and 20) for christmas.

Each card has a quote from one of the Star Wars movies which I found by googling and then selecting some that I thought appropriate for each person. 

The really exciting find is the forced reentry font which is dingbats of Star Wars characters – for instance the Yoda in the photo is the letter I.  The font that I used for the test is rub this!. 

I made them using text boxes in word to control placement.

star wars 2

comment tile

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ha, haaa! Wonderful! I know a boy who would love some of these too! A great present - and home-made as well!

Melissa said...

Oh wonderful work. Love that dingbat font ... I'll have to remember it when it comes time to scrap the photos of the kids doing Jedi training.

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are tooo funny! I know they'll love them.
Rinda

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those are just great!! Love the font