Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 year long album

1

I have admired the December daily mixed album process for the last 2 years but I don’t ‘do’ Christmas all December and don’t feel the urge to record each day of the month so the project would not work for me. 

But I really wanted the challenge and fun of putting together a mix of page starters and later having to make them work.  I’ve done a themed year long album every year since 2006 and I like each to be different.

So I decided to put together 12 folders, each with 7 things inside which I will then use as the basis for that month.  The photo above is the January set: a business card holder page; a set of circle stickers; a frame with an oval hole; two printed out journaling blocks, a foldout album behind the picture card and a velum sheet with New Year on it.

My only rule is that I have to use all 7 things that month.  I will post  on how I approach this project as I do it.

Really enjoyed collecting an eclectic mix and putting the 12 packs together.  Photos of the other 11 are below if you want to see them all.

Are you planning a year long album project for 2010?

 

2 3

4 5

6 7

8 9

10 11

12comment tile

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oooh, how exciting! Pretty challenging too. I don't know if I would be brave or organised enough to do something like this just now, but I will be very interested to see how you get on.
Good Luck!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I LOVE this idea! I tried to do the December daily and didn't do well. :o( But the thought of having something prepared to jot things down in during the year is very appealing. Thanks for the inspiration!