1. tulips can smell odd - these look lovely but have a slight peppery smell, not strong but the kind that you catch from time to time
2. but they don't smell as bad as rotting cauliflower - the first time my food waste caddy has smelt in the 6 months that I have had it
3. that cheese would have been an easy discovery for our ancestors - according to the cheese maker giving a demo - unpasteurized milk in un-sterilized containers will form a simple cheese if just left to stand. I often wonder how cooking discoveries were made.
4. that it really is a good idea to put a towel between the piece of wood you are screwing screws into and the table you are leaning on - I did remember before I started so a lesson remembered
5. that there is a glitch between blog comments and email - I am receiving a 'failure of mail delivery' message after I leave a comment on several blogs and several bloggers are not receiving email notification of comments. I investigated online a bit and it seems to be due to new security measures and domain authentication - in my case an issue with all yahoo from New Zealand domain !!! so not something I can remedy
A big wave to you all and hope you have an eclectically good week