Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

6 word dream


There is a display of various tiny houses in the middle of town as part of the Science Festival.  Some are used in post disaster aid and some are designed to replace static caravans and some are for urban living. 

Interesting to look at but I cannot imagine choosing to live in one - actually the living in a small space and turning the sofa into the bed etc would be OK but I would need another building at least the same size to keep my stuff in!! 

Joining Miriam for her 6 word story meme - with an epilogue this week.

7 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Cute. What an interesting display looking for alternatives in housing, these could be something for our homeless particularly in the winter.

Miriam said...

I suppose they are a bit like beach huts? but like you I would need two (at least) to keep my stuff in! A great 6 words. Thanks for joing in x

Sian said...

Yes! I dream of tiny houses. I wrote a blog post about my love for them, once. I shall retire to one and fill it with books

Maggie said...

They look very cute but....

Jane said...

I like the idea of filling it with books.

Susanne said...

I don't think I could go that small, but they would be nifty as an overflow for books. Who am I kidding, an overflow for craft supplies!!

Cheri said...

In general, I like the idea of small (not tiny perhaps) but those ones don't even look big enough to hold a bed, much less any kitchen equipment or a bathroom! I'd need at least the size of a trailer home I think.