Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scavenger Hunt 2013–we are on our way

scavenger-1

On Saturday I eagerly read Rinda’s list for this summer’s scavenger hunt and smiled at the first item – an outdoor market – as I was heading off to one of them imminently.  Lovely to have an easy start to the hunt.

I love that the list has a mix of items that I know where I’ll find them and ones where I have to keep my eyes open for an appearance.  If you are thinking of joining then its not too late – we have until mid September – grab the list and directions here.

This year I decided to create a template so that I could record a sentence about finding the item because looking through the results from previous years I was smiling at the story behind several but only because they are in my memory.  

10 comments:

Miriam said...

Oooh this looks lovely. I was at a market in the week too...I really love this scavenger hunt. I like your idea of a template for the set. It would make a great book. I'll be inspired by you if thats ok?

JO SOWERBY said...

I'm looking forward to starting the hunt too,
Jo xxx

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a cool template! Thanks for the shout out, and I'm looking forward to seeing your finds.
Rinda

Alison said...

I'm hoping to get started over this weekend!
Alison xx

Jimjams said...

Great sunny start! I love that there are weirdly odd and difficult items on that list as well as easy ones where you your photo!

Sandie said...

A great start Helena and perfect timing!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Awesome! I love the template you are using, Helena. I've yet to take a photo for the hunt yet, but this weekend I'm going to be near a dinosaur so I'll at least check that off my list. :o)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I like how you did this! Congrats on getting the first item done!

Anonymous said...

Great idea about the template and congrats on getting started. We talked about some of the items on the list over the weekend and came up with a couple of daycations where we think we can get some of the pics.

alexa said...

Oh, an organic market sounds a lovely day out! I like your template - I'm going to print mine, I think.