Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love project runway

love-project-runway

Journaling reads

From the very first episode of series 1, I’ve been hooked.

I love any reality show that tests a group of experts but this is my favourite in the genre.

I love the range of challenges, including wacky ones and designing for larger models

I love Tim Gunn as the mentor and his plea to ‘make it work’

I love the silhouette at the start of the runway

I love the ritual of best and worst on the stage to be quizzed by the judges.

But most of all I love the design and the creations that the designers make, under immense pressure, each week.

I was prompted to create this layout by Shimelle’s prompt to use the title ‘I love’ coinciding with me watching the current USA series.  I’ve watched the Australia series too and loved it, even without Tim Gunn.  I also incorporated Shimelle’s prompt to use a cluster of 3 similar things as embellishment.

Are you a Project Runway fan?

Credits: template Cathy Z from Design Your Life class; hearts from Anna Aspena; Scrap Sisters, R Young and Paislee Press. 

6 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great layout, I love that you've showcased your favourite tv show. All the little hearts are so cute

Sian said...

I enjoy it when I chance upon it. This is such a great page. I like it a lot.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I love this layout, Helena, and I'm also a fan of Project Runway. Although, the last few seasons I haven't watched at all. When Carrie was still living at home we never missed an episode. I should set this program to record so I'll have something to watch while Doug is away hunting on the weekends.

humel said...

I've never watched it, but I think I'd enjoy it :) Loving all your recent posts, sorry I haven't had time to comment on them all! Your scavenger hunt is going really well :)

Alison said...

I've never seen it..but love your LO!
Alison xx

alexa said...

I've never come across it but your page is just lovely. I really like the way you've exploited the heart theme. :)