Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

March crafting projects

 

march-page-2

I decided to focus on my crafting projects for my details collection page in The Monthly for March.

From top left, clockwise

Knitting jumpers for a charity helping AIDS orphans in S Africa, thanks to Sian for the link to this charity.

My beading stash was one of the things I took out of storage in February, having packed it away in May 2009.  I was glad to find that I remembered all the techniques when I started using the stuff again.  Top creating a tassel on a large bead for Mother’s Day.  below making necklace and earrings for my sister after we saw one in the shop.

Applying texture to photos in PSE

The flowers are from a digi scrap page that I was playing with

The bunting I made for my Mum’s birthday – 10 meters of blue bunting for the garden.  My sewing machine is another thing that came out of the storage.

I really enjoyed doing a range of crafts in March, especially those that I haven’t done since I packed up all my stuff in 2009.

 

 

The paper, tag and the flowers in the digi page are all from the Brighter Days Ahead kit.

4 comments:

furrypig said...

helena you are really multi talented when it comes to crafting! Your photo is gorgeous, I love the bunting and the beadwork is amazing xxx

Sian said...

I've made a start on some hats for the charity too - blogging certainly does have some amazing side effects!

You really can turn your hand to anything Helena :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the beads!

humel said...

Blogger is really messing me around this evening!! I've read all your posts - I was intrigued by the fruit, and loved your photo effects, as well as admiring all your creative projects - but commenting hasn't been happening for me. Hoping this one works!! xx