Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pair of photographers

When I was thinking about different kinds of linked photo pairs back in December, one that I really wanted to use was - photographer and what was being photographed.

My wander with cameras with blogfriends Miriam, Maggie and Barbara at the weekend provided the perfect opportunity as we all admired the light and colours on the water sculptures

I expect Bristol sculpture will feature in some other pairs this week!

Looking forward to seeing what has captured your eyes this week


12 comments:

Maggie said...

We are so intent on our own photos we don't realise we are appearing in front of the lens! Could be photographing and photographed? I like your water sculpture.

Sian said...

Subject and object: I like that. Storytelling in the round, is that!

Karen said...

Great pairing; adding it to my list!

Anonymous said...

Great that you could meet up with your blogging friends. Looking forward to seeing more photos of the water sculpture.

alexa said...

I like this one very much - very neat!

Prairie Jill said...

Wonderful idea for a Pair!!

Ruth said...

I love photographing the photographers ~ great pairing!

Missus Wookie said...

What a neat set of pairs - I like the water feature too.

Barbara said...

Great subjects! I really like the water sculpture photo, it is interesting to see how others photograph the same objects.

Miriam said...

A great Pair! I'm still smiling about the weekend. x

Lady Ella said...

Good thinking!

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a fun pairing and great to see you with blog friends. I think there were at least 3-4 such meetings last week.
Rinda