Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

summertime scavenger hunt takes wing

I finaly came across an angel – after the wedding stalking this was my least predictable item.  During the Fringe festival many different buildings are pressed into service as theatre space and one show that I went to was in the Art College where the corridors are filled with sculptures – including this angel.  No head or hands but the wings were intact so I was satisfied.

rinda-angel

So I have found all the items – just the final item to reveal as summer comes to an end.  Thanks Rinda for another fun hunt.

5 comments:

humel said...

Oh, well done! Great angel :)

alexa said...

Well done on the angel - though I am sad to see she/he is headless and handless. :(

Irene said...

Lovely angel even without some of her limbs. Bet she was quite something with them.

Elizabeth said...

She still looks angelic even if she's missing some of her main parts! At least the wings are still there.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Well done!!! And a great find. Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow with a comment and your total.
Rinda