Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

flowers are not the only yellow in my garden

yellow

I love my bright garden chairs (the other 2 are purple and turquoise) and it would be lovely if we had some better weather so I could sit in them instead of just looking at them from my kitchen window.

Really enjoying the diversity of prompts in Crazy days of summer. Check out the other interpretations.  They have just announced the prompts for July and again great variety – light next week and then patriotism – already got me thinking.

8 comments:

Sian said...

What a lovely cheery pop of yellow you must see every time you look out the window!

Tammy said...

Oh, very cool yellow chair! The other two sound quite colorful too. Thanks for the link - I had never heard of it before. She's got some awesome stuff going on. Great prompts! :)

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

What a cute chair! I'd love to sit in a pretty yellow chair in my front yard while the kids play. :)
Thanks for joining Alicia and I for the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. I'm so glad that you've enjoyed the prompts that we've come up with. I can't wait to see what you come up with on Friday when we move on to our new theme: LIGHT. Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Melissa said...

Yellow is my favorite color, so I just want to come over and sit in that chair for a little visit! :>)

Darla said...

Your chairs must look quite cheerful. We are having rain today - unusual for this time of year.

Darla

Carmen said...

What a cool chair!!! I too wish I could go sit outside but instead we have to be inside because it's summer in AZ which means unless you absolutely have to go outside you stay inside for as long as possible and enjoy the cool AC.

Miriam said...

Oooh I love this! and a great change from a flower.

Jimjams said...

I like this photo - smooth against the chicken wire, yellow against the green - and flowers peeping through the frame of the arm!