Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

me on Monday

at my computer Monday morning drinking coffee from my new mug, reading e-mail and blogs and processing my photos from the weekend

mom-24-nov-1

it was another rugby watching, crocheting and Connie the cat stroking kind of Saturday (and I was delighted that both of ‘my nations’ won). 

mom-24-nov-2

Sunday was a winter fair and market visiting, low sun in the eye and lens avoiding, hot dog eating, strictly come dancing enjoying type of day

mom-24-nov-3

waving to blogland at the start of another week (and an extra wave to Sian for this lovely meme) and hoping you all have a good week

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Hot dogs smell good! Did you have a skate?

Sian said...

waving back! (and saying..the Welsh were robbed lol) Have a great week!

Alison said...

Great pictures...have a good week! Xx

Prairie Jill said...

Looks like another wonderful weekend!
PS I love your mug!

Miriam said...

What a lovely post Helena and yes I like the mug!

alexa@clara.co.uk said...

Some very festive photos there ... Is that a skating rink? That blue knitting (crocheting?) is a lovely shade.

Anonymous said...

Some very nice fall pictures there! Like the new mug.