Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

confessions of a photo hunter

I found the elusive photo of a bride, but, in order to snap it I stalked a wedding !!! 

I was in town, fairly near the registrar’s office when i noticed a group of people walking that way dressed posh, so I though they might be wedding guests.  So I casually walked in their direction and sure enough they were met outside the building by two men and a boy in full formal kilt outfits with heather pinned to the jacket.  I didn’t take any photos as I was still in stalking mode.

Soon a taxi drew up and 3 women in evening dress, carrying flowers got out and I was sure I was about to find a bride.  Sure enough the next car to pull up had this lady inside.  I quickly clicked 2 photos then disappeared back into the crowd.

4-aug-(19)

Item 16, a bride ticked off.  Now not sure who to stalk to find an angel !

9 comments:

Amy said...

Well done, well done ... stalking like a true paparazzi - impressive!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Love it! I think this is what I'm going to have to do in order to get a bride photo - need to hang out at a church over the weekend. ;o)

Elizabeth said...

Good for you! A detective in the making. As for the angel, have you checked out the inside of churches? Or, perhaps a picture in a museum? I do know that after I found my angel, I found several more in those places mentioned.

Alison said...

Well done Helena! I am hoping to find an angel tomorrow
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

LOL! For some reason, this makes me dizzily happy.
Rinda

alexa said...

Fantastic - and very observant and dedicated of you to hang on in there! Stalking an angel - now that's a great title for a book!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very well stalked!

Sandie said...

I felt like an imposter too, when I took my photo of a bride. I was trying to be so discrete as I elbowed through the guests to take my shots!!

Melissa said...

Fantastic stalking job to get the photo of a bride!