Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photo a day week 46

 

Lots of seasonal reference here with the cold and early darkness and shopping for gifts. Plus progress on the renovation work on my flat.

photo-a-day-week-46

1. Taking the bus to Edinburgh

2. Christmas present shopping

3. Beachside walk when the rain cleared, loved the reflections

4. Collecting kindling for my sister’s fire, plenty of twigs were blown down in the strong winds

5. Frost on the car window in amazing patterns

6. Looking at lights in IKEA

7. New shower in my flat is working (happy dance)

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great photos, Helena. I'm curious - will you continue to do a weekly photo grouping in 2011? I think this is such a great idea, and I'm impressed with your dedication to it...I actually hate to see it end with 2010! ♥